Whether you live in Austin, Central Texas or anywhere within the country, we recommend our clients protect their investment by purchasing jewelry insurance. Protecting your newly purchased diamond engagement, wedding ring or other custom designed jewelry items is important. After all, your personal jewelry will become family heirloom pieces passed down from generation to generation. All the more reason to properly insure your jewelry. Below are more reasons why you should protect your highly prized jewelry items.
Where do I purchase insurance for my jewelry?
Your favorite pieces of jewelry reflect who you are and connect you to special moments with the ones you love. Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company – the only insurer specializing exclusively in jewelry insurance for more than 100 years – offers repair or replacement coverage to protect your jewelry for all its worth. Consider Jewelers Mutual for your jewelry insurance.
Personal Jewelry Insurance from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
We trust Jewelers Mutual and believe you deserve a professional, informative jewelry insurance experience so that you can wear your jewelry without worry.
Jewelers Mutual Advantages:
- Comprehensive repair or replacement coverage that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties
- Worldwide protection against theft, damage, loss and even mysterious disappearance
- Flexibility to work with your own jeweler; no need for multiple estimates
- Licensed agents, GIA Graduate Gemologists and American Gem Society Certified Gemologists on staff whose passion and specialty is jewelry
- Personal, professional assistance for your insurance with every call, question or claim
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group has provided the content on this page. Underwritten by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, Neenah, Wisconsin. Coverage and pricing are subject to underwriting review and approval, and to policy terms and conditions.
For a FREE jewelry insurance quote, contact JewelersMutual.com , and enter our Jewelers Code A00357 to apply online and learn more. If you have any questions, please call Jewelers Mutual at (888) 884-2424.